Book Review - Nightwing (2016-) #22

Nightwing (2016-) #22Nightwing (2016-) #22 by Tim Seeley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not as much Nightwing as I would have liked. They've introduced a new antagonist/frenemy, which should be interesting. There's also Tiger Shark, who is up to no good. He wants Nightwing gone, so looks like we're setting up the main villain for this storyline.

Shawn is back. Why?? She's just a useless plot device. No personality, life or character. It's so dull. I feel like Dick isn't getting to learn about himself, because the writers can't figure him out without attaching a girlfriend to him. Sucks! I just want to read about his adventures, not his love life. *cry face*

I really like this series so far. It has its ups and downs, but I'm looking forward to reading more. Also - scary shark tank! Totally implausible, but super-cool, man. We need to see more of that in coming issues.

View all my reviews

Comments